This is the first course in the Whole Life Practitioner acupuncture business training. I could have chosen any of the 12 courses as the first – they all have valid claim. But, I chose the course guided by the power and principles of the Heart organ system for a very good reason.
Time and time again, I’ve seen the beauty that unfolds in a person’s acupuncture business when they embrace the lessons of the Heart. On the flip side, I’ve far too often seen the chaos that unfolds when a person ignores the mandate of the Imperial Fire in their own life and practice.
This course is, first and foremost, intended to teach you how to create and use a robust Whole Life Acupuncture Business Plan.
This sounds boring – but it isn’t. Because at the core of this process is taking a deep look at yourself, your goals, your skills and your future – grabbing hold of your purpose – dreaming a vision and then putting the basic structures in place necessary to ensure steady progress towards all of it. Exciting stuff, right?
This course is 6 modules of information & guidance that will help you to:
- Embrace and explore the symbolism of Fire and the Heart, and learn how these can guide and animate your acupuncture practice
- Discover and nurture the purpose of your practice so you don’t end up with a successful practice that you don’t like very much
- Balance your personal, clinic, and career needs and build on your strengths as you build your acupuncture business
- Develop and use an inspiring acupuncture business vision in business planning and more
- Articulate your fundamental business values and learn how to use them to guide your business decisions
- Create a rock solid and actually useful acupuncture business plan
- Learn how to use, update and share that business plan
- Build an abiding awareness of the power and promise of your acupuncture career
Want a module-by-module breakdown of the Heart course?
Eric’s teaching is engaging, informative, and incredibly valuable for anyone trying to navigate the business details of starting, or managing a holistic health practice. He makes even the most overwhelming topics seem doable, and provides you with extensive resources to refer to. He is a supportive instructor who truly cares about helping practitioners succeed. Having the opportunity to learn from him really helped increase my confidence in starting my practice and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to learn from him.
Sarah Nelson, LAcAncient Fern Medicine – Portland, OR
Your $249 registration includes:
- Six engaging video modules packed with information, practical examples and suggestions for implementation. All primary content is recorded, not live, so you get a refined product and total flexibility of engagement.
- Modules have various accompanying resources including links, short audio and video, worksheets, reading suggestions and questions for discussion.
- Unlimited and permanent access to your basic course materials. I frequently review and update course materials, and you will have access to those updates for the life of my website.
- Permanent access to the Deepest Health online community where you can ask questions and get challenged and inspired by East Asian medicine colleagues all over the world.
- Access to monthly webinars I will conduct to extend and complicate the material of the course, share anecdotes to illustrate course material, and allow time for Q&A and sharing frustrations, successes and celebrations.
If you do not already have a Deepest Health account, you will be prompted to create one during registration. This is necessary to proceed. After you complete your registration, you will receive several emails. You will receive your invoice, but a few minutes later you will also receive an onboarding email that helps you understand your course access. If you don’t receive this, please do get in touch.
Registration is open!