I want you to have acupuncture business success, a resonant career & a balanced life
My name is Eric Grey, and I’m the founder and teacher at Deepest Health. I’m also the owner of Watershed Wellness, a thriving multi-disciplinary holistic clinic in Astoria, OR, on a pier jutting out into the mighty Columbia River. I have been learning and teaching about every aspect of acupuncture business over the last 15 years, this training pulls it all together in an accessible package.
What is the Whole Life Practitioner Acupuncture Business Training?
The WLP training is a series of 13 engaging, robust and interlocking digital courses that form a comprehensive training for anyone interested in running a holistic medical clinic while maintaining a happy and balanced life. Each course in the series is at least 12 hours of content, most closer to 20. And no fluff – this is information and inspiration you can use immediately.
Classical Chinese medicine symbolism enriches each course – in particular the five phases and the twelve organ systems as represented on the “organ clock” or holomap. This is no mere gimmick, nor is it a distraction from the important work of building a successful practice. No – you will see that this symbolism serves as guide and ground, and becomes a helpful companion as you seek to come into relationship with the breadth and depth of acupuncture clinic ownership.
If you’d like to learn more about the entire curriculum, including links to pages of detailed information about each course, please visit the curriculum page.
Each course contains beautiful video modules, robust accompanying resources and accountability tools. I will revisit the content of each course regularly and update as needed. You’ll have access to the existing courses and all future updates for as long as my website exists!
As part of your course registration, you’re invited and encouraged to attend a monthly webinar with me and your fellow students. We’ll have topics for discussion, sometimes a surprise guest, and will open to your questions, celebrations and more! You’ll have access to the webinars for 6 months after purchase, and can buy persistent access for an additional fee.
I am currently applying for NCCAOM, California and other continuing education credits. I do not yet have approval.
Who is the Whole Life Practitioner Training for?
- Chinese medicine and acupuncture students who are getting ahead of the game and learning all they can about business success while they’re still in school.
- Acupuncturists in the first 3-5 years of practice who are hoping to uplevel their business knowledge and get to the next level with their practices.
- Chinese medicine clinic owners who are looking for a fresh start, confronting some challenge, or looking to make a major change in their business operations.
- Anyone who values a comprehensive and holistic approach to acupuncture clinic creation and management
The first course – all about Planning & Purpose, guided by the Heart – is ready for registration!
This course is over 12 hours of Heart guided information that will help you to:
- Embrace and explore the symbolism of Fire and the Heart, and learn how these can guide and animate your acupuncture practice
- Discover and nurture the purpose of your practice so you don’t end up with a successful practice that you don’t like very much
- Balance your personal, clinic, and career needs and build on your strengths as you build your acupuncture business
- Develop and use an inspiring acupuncture business vision in business planning and more
Registration has begun!