Beginning in 2021, Deepest Health has entered an intensive level of development. I will attempt to keep this page updated with the latest work, for those interested. If you want more detail, or more up-to-the-minute updates, you should join the Deepest Health community – a private social network I’ve recently added to the site. It’s fast and free to sign up, and along with my own updates includes other practitioners interested in engaging with you!
Note that the below doesn’t include all work or all changes. Mostly the types of things that I’ve been asked about by readers, and so decided to list here to save myself time in the future. 🙂
These are items I’m actively working on
- A follow-up to my introductory post to my use of the Obsidian knowledge management software in learning Chinese herbs
- Finalizing both the Intro & Heart courses of the Whole Life Practitioner acupuncture business training
- Getting the word out about the availability of registration for the Heart course – all about acupuncture business visioning & planning. Registration opened on July 15, 2021!
- Additional options for acupuncturists interested in business coaching
- I am beginning preliminary work on the outlines and slides for the next course to be released – a Masterclass in productivity, execution and organization for Chinese medicine practitioners. This course is associated with the Small Intestine and the Monkey – and befitting the energy of both – there’s a lot of persnickety detail to be parsed. I suspect I’ll be releasing this course in October or November 2021.
- I am finalizing my plan for expanding and enriching my Instagram content. I’ve been thinking of IG as a mini website where I can tell the story of Deepest Health in a different way than I can on this website. That’s opened up a lot of creative thinking. I look forward to sharing that with you soon. Do you follow Deepest Health on Instagram?
In the future
These are things I definitely intend to do, but I’m not sure when.
- Obviously, most of my time is going to be taken in creating the rest of the courses in the Whole Life Practitioner acupuncture business training. As I have a better sense of the order and timing of courses, I’ll add that information here.
- I want to continue to riff on Obsidian and other knowledge management tools. I feel that Chinese medicine practitioners can really benefit from new technologies as well as old technologies animated by new understandings of learning. It’s fun to talk about!
- I plan to create advanced courses based on student feedback and needs.
These are things I’d maybe like to do, but it’s too tough to say whether it’s likely to happen
- I would like Deepest Health to become a nonprofit or similar entity with a focus on supporting intersectional and practical scholarship in the East Asian medicine professions. I have too many ideas here, and too little knowledge, so it’s still in the dream cloud.
- I would like to have a Chinese herb test garden on my property that is used for organoleptic and other learning experiences for Deepest Health students. I think this is likely to happen, but it could be 10 years or more before I get it together.
- Finally, I’m VERY interested in creating an new type of East Asian medicine conference here on the Oregon Coast. I envision a World Domination Summit (WDS) energy fused with XOXO energy fused with a salon style environment, topped off with plenty of music, art and nature engagement. I *will* do this – but I would like to gather partners, and need money. This is a stretch goal for course sales – if the courses do well – I’m going to start putting money into this immediately.