The field of Chinese medicine can be lonely! Some of you live in places where you’re one of relatively few practitioners. Others of you (like myself) live in areas with more Chinese medicine acceptance and movement, yet folks are so busy, they rarely have time to talk to each other. When my colleagues and I do get together, mostly we want to talk about our personal lives and relax after long clinical days.
But, there still needs to be space to talk about how clinic goes, to discuss little business details, and to remind one another that we’re not alone in this doctoring thing. That’s the spirit with which this podcast was created. It includes a lot of interviews, some clinical musings from me early on in my career, conversations with peers doing interesting things in the field of Chinese medicine, and more.
It is available in iTunes and Stitcher, but both of those services cache only a limited number of episodes. Therefore, here find links to every single podcast episode. You can download them to your computer, then sync to your phone or mp3 player, or you can listen to them right there on the page, in your web browser.
You can engage with the podcast by asking questions (text or audio), giving feedback and rating the podcast in iTunes. Head over to our podcast feedback page right now!
They are listed in reverse chronological order – so the newest episode is at the top of the page.
- Episode 30 - Towards a systematic view of Deepest Business Health
- Episode 29 - Structural integration and acupuncture : An interview with Cintain
- Episode 28 – Why should you care about acupuncture professional associations like the AAAOM?
- Episode 27 – Chinese medicine & vegetarian/vegan diets
- Episode 26 – Podcast refresh + Chinese medicine and social media
- Episode 25 – Science and Chinese medicine, Part 2/3
- Episode 24 – Science and Chinese medicine, Part 1/3
- Episode 23 – Year of the Snake / The Power of Observing Time
- Episode 22 – Learning Chinese Medicine Using Computer Based Technology
- Episode 21 – Chinese medicine essential theory chat with Brandon Brown
- Episode 20 – Interview with Andy Ellis of Spring Wind Herbs
- Episode 19 – Interview with Eric Brand – Discussing the Chinese herb trade
- Episode 18 – Interview with Laurie Ayers – Chinese medicine scholarship & memorization
- Episode 17 – Interview with Z’ev Rosenberg –Chinese medicine as profession
- Episode 16 – Interview with Tim Rudowsky – Why Bulk Chinese Herbs?
- Episode 15 – Does where Chinese herbs are grown really matter?
- Episode 14 - Interview with Dr. Arnaud Versluys (Part 3 of 3)
- Episode 13 – Interview with Mark Silver – Keeping the Heart in Business
- Episode 12 – Interview with Dr. Arnaud Versluys (Part 2 of 3)
- Episode 11 – Interview with Dr. Arnaud Versluys (Part 1 of 3)
- Episode 10 – End of term clinical reflections
- Episode 9 – Interview with Dr. Heiner Fruehauf (Part 2 of 2)
- Episode 8 – Interview with Dr. Heiner Fruehauf (Part 1 of 2)
- Episode 7 – Clinical confidence and memorization
- Episode 6 – Schools of Chinese medicine and learning
- Episode 5 – Interview with Brandt Stickley – the pulse and the mystery
- Episode 4 – Cancer, pulse taking & trust
- Episode 3 – The Power of Self Cultivation
- Episode 2 – Visualizing my way to Chinese medicine success
- Episode 1 – Lessons learned in Chinese medicine clinic